- Selling Our Bungalow In Mimico
- My Properties I Sold In Roncesvalles And King West
- Bought And Sold A Condo
- My Experiences With Kim In High Park And Parkdale
- Selling My Parkdale New Build
- Selling Our Fern Avenue Home
- My Adorable Home In South Parkdale
- Selling Our Long Branch Condo
- Selling Our Fuller Avenue Home
- Selling Our Blackthorn Avenue Home
- Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling Our Home On Sorauren Avenue
- Selling My Detached Victorian In Roncesvalles
- My Experience With Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling My Home On Galley Avenue
- Our Beautiful Restored Victorian In South Parkdale
- Selling My Home Without Listing It
- Selling My Bungalow In Mimico
- Our Quick Sale On Fairview
- Selling Our Semi In Bloor West
- Selling Our Parkdale Victorian
- Selling Our Junction Triangle Home
- Selling A Roncesvalles Home
- My Life Selling And Buying With Kim Kehoe Thus Far
- My Buying And Selling Experiences With Kim In Roncesvalles
- Buying And Selling Our Bloor West Home
- Selling And Buying Our Home In West Oak Trails
- Selling My Home In Parkdale
- Selling On Legion Road And Buying Our First Condo Together
- Buying And Selling In The Junction
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
Kim was referred by friends. We found her to be easy to work with - very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
What did Kim do to guide you in your market research when you were setting a price? How did you come to your final decision?
She showed us what similar properties in the neighbourhood were selling for. We based our decision on that, plus the fact that we had done some upgrading and the market was really hot at the time.
How did you prepare your house for showing and/or being photographed? What are your thoughts on how the open houses were handled?
I cleaned for a whole day! We also removed some of the furniture and clutter and put it in storage. I thought it was great that Kim brought flowers to display around the house. I have no complaints about the open houses - I think everything went well and several people were interested in putting in an offer.
How do you feel Kim handled the negotiation? How did the negotiations go and what had been your expectations?
I thought she did an excellent job. She gave us great advice and everything went smoothly.
How did the final closing of the sale go? Looking back is there anything you would have done differently? Is there anything that Kim did that you particularly appreciated?
Fine. The only thing I'd do differently is find a new mortgage provider, but that's another issue. I appreciate that Kim was always working for us - she called back right away, she answered all our questions, she went above and beyond to research a property we were considering purchasing and she was always enthusiastic and helpful.