- Buying My Bloordale Village Home
- Buying Our First Home On Armstrong
- Our First Home In Roncesvalles Village
- Buying Our First Home In Hillcrest Village
- My Two Condos In King West
- Stanley's New House In Parkdale
- Buying Our First Condo Together
- My Home I Bought In Leslieville
- Buying Our Roncesvalles Avenue Property
- Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- Our Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- My Two New Homes
- Purchasing Our First Home In Corso Italia
- My First Purchase In Toronto
- Buying My First Home In Mount Dennis
- Buy Our First Home In Oakville
- Purchasing My Home In Corso Italia
- My 2 Home Purchases In Toronto
- Our First Home In Humber Summit
- Buying Our Victorian In South Parkdale
- Buying In A Tough Market
- Referred To Kim Kehoe To Buy My First Condo
- Our Experience Buying Our First Home
- Buying In Bloor West Village
- Buying Our First Home
- Buying Our First Home In Roncesvalles
- Selling Multiple Times With Kim
- Buying In High Park
- Buying A West End Condo
- First Time Buyers In Junction Triangle
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
We met Kim through a mutual friend who felt that she was the best person to help us find our first family home. We immediately felt comfortable with Kim and she took the time needed to get to know us and saw this as an endeavour that was going to take time and was not in it for the quick sale.
What was it like when you first started looking at properties with Kim? What were you most interested and how did Kim help you narrow down your choices?
Dealing with Kim removed a lot of the frustration out of the process. It can be an emotionally rolller-coaster to buy a home in the GTA and Kim kept us from getting too emotional and "attached". She helped to keep our expectations realistic and over a period of several months we saw a range of different places which gave us a much better idea of what we wanted and could buy.
Once you found a home that you were interested in, how did you proceed and what aid did Kim provide?
We kept a running list of homes that we were interested in and Kim knew which homes these were. When a place we liked actually dropped in price by several thousand dollars and we knew the sellers we're "motivated", Kim let us know right away even though the property was in Oakville and her main market is in Toronto. We were able to obtain a beautiful home in a great neighbourhood for much less than we were prepared to spend.
Tell us about how your negotiations went once you found a home you wanted. What assistance did Kim give you throughout this process?
We had a competing bidder and we knew that if we low-balled it we would lose the house but if we played it too safe we would be giving away thousands of dollars that could be spent to furnish the place. Kim's experience and guidance in the negotiation process gave us the ability to provide the winning bid just a bit above the other bid.