- Buying My Bloordale Village Home
- Buying Our First Home On Armstrong
- Our First Home In Roncesvalles Village
- Buying Our First Home In Hillcrest Village
- My Two Condos In King West
- Stanley's New House In Parkdale
- Buying Our First Condo Together
- My Home I Bought In Leslieville
- Buying Our Roncesvalles Avenue Property
- Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- Our Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- My Two New Homes
- Purchasing Our First Home In Corso Italia
- My First Purchase In Toronto
- Buying My First Home In Mount Dennis
- Buy Our First Home In Oakville
- Purchasing My Home In Corso Italia
- My 2 Home Purchases In Toronto
- Our First Home In Humber Summit
- Buying Our Victorian In South Parkdale
- Buying In A Tough Market
- Referred To Kim Kehoe To Buy My First Condo
- Our Experience Buying Our First Home
- Buying In Bloor West Village
- Buying Our First Home
- Buying Our First Home In Roncesvalles
- Selling Multiple Times With Kim
- Buying In High Park
- Buying A West End Condo
- First Time Buyers In Junction Triangle
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
We first met Kim when we went to look at a condo inthe building that my partner already lived in. We started chatting and found her to be a wonderful upbeat person. We did not have a real estate agent so we asked Kim to help us. She was down to earth and really easy to talk to and understood what we were looking for.
What was it like when you first started looking at properties with Kim? What were you most interested and how did Kim help you narrow down your choices?
Looking for properties with Kim was great. She has loads of energy and was always available to talk on the phone no matter what time it was. She sent daily e-mails of properties that we might be interested in . The thing that impressed me most was that she made me feel like I was her only customer, she always had time for us no matter what. We were interested in condo buildings with TTC access close by.
Once you found a home that you were interested in, how did you proceed and what aid did Kim provide?
Once we found our home. Kim went into overdrive, she hooked us up with a mortgage broker. and set up extra appointments for us to go and see the place again. She also sold the condo that my partner was living in at the time. She sold it within 24 hours of it being listed. She again was always there for us to guide us and answer any questions we had.
Tell us about how your negotiations went once you found a home you wanted. What assistance did Kim give you throughout this process?
Kim set up the appointments for us to negotiate the price for our new home, she was there with us all the way, we did very little ourselves, Kim did it all. The whole thing took about 2 hours and we went home with a new condo that might.
How did everything go once you closed the deal? Also, how have you been enjoying your new home?
Everything went really well no problems what so ever. we got the condo that we wanted for the price we wanted, and Kim sold our other one for a really good price. All in all Kim made it a really great experience for us both. We both love our new home and we are very happy living in it. Thank you Kim