- Buying My Bloordale Village Home
- Buying Our First Home On Armstrong
- Our First Home In Roncesvalles Village
- Buying Our First Home In Hillcrest Village
- My Two Condos In King West
- Stanley's New House In Parkdale
- Buying Our First Condo Together
- My Home I Bought In Leslieville
- Buying Our Roncesvalles Avenue Property
- Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- Our Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- My Two New Homes
- Purchasing Our First Home In Corso Italia
- My First Purchase In Toronto
- Buying My First Home In Mount Dennis
- Buy Our First Home In Oakville
- Purchasing My Home In Corso Italia
- My 2 Home Purchases In Toronto
- Our First Home In Humber Summit
- Buying Our Victorian In South Parkdale
- Buying In A Tough Market
- Referred To Kim Kehoe To Buy My First Condo
- Our Experience Buying Our First Home
- Buying In Bloor West Village
- Buying Our First Home
- Buying Our First Home In Roncesvalles
- Selling Multiple Times With Kim
- Buying In High Park
- Buying A West End Condo
- First Time Buyers In Junction Triangle
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
We first met Kim at a house showing. Her friendly attitude made us feel that we could easily trust her. Even though we were young first time buyers Kim treated us with respect.
What was it like when you first started looking at properties with Kim? What were you most interested and how did Kim help you narrow down your choices?
When we first started looking for properties we had a set criteria in mind. Kim originally sent us houses that fell into those categories. After seeing a few houses and talking to Kim she was able to help us focus on which criteria was most important to us. Her knowledge of Toronto real estate and understanding of what to look for in a house was invaluable in this process.
Once you found a home that you were interested in, how did you proceed and what aid did Kim provide?
After finding a home we wanted to put an offer on Kim walked us through all the steps that we would need to take. She explained each one in detail and answered all our questions, which put us at ease.
Tell us about how your negotiations went once you found a home you wanted. What assistance did Kim give you throughout this process?
Kim helped us realize that we should wait for the prefect house to come along. When it did, she gave us the tools needed for us to be able to make an educated and informed decision on our offer. We were lucky enough to get the house.
How did everything go once you closed the deal? Also, how have you been enjoying your new home?
Closing the deal was easy and enjoyable. We have not moved in yet, although we are extremely excited to get into our new home. This process would never have been as easy or enjoyable if it weren't for Kim and her patience.