- Buying My Bloordale Village Home
- Buying Our First Home On Armstrong
- Our First Home In Roncesvalles Village
- Buying Our First Home In Hillcrest Village
- My Two Condos In King West
- Stanley's New House In Parkdale
- Buying Our First Condo Together
- My Home I Bought In Leslieville
- Buying Our Roncesvalles Avenue Property
- Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- Our Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- My Two New Homes
- Purchasing Our First Home In Corso Italia
- My First Purchase In Toronto
- Buying My First Home In Mount Dennis
- Buy Our First Home In Oakville
- Purchasing My Home In Corso Italia
- My 2 Home Purchases In Toronto
- Our First Home In Humber Summit
- Buying Our Victorian In South Parkdale
- Buying In A Tough Market
- Referred To Kim Kehoe To Buy My First Condo
- Our Experience Buying Our First Home
- Buying In Bloor West Village
- Buying Our First Home
- Buying Our First Home In Roncesvalles
- Selling Multiple Times With Kim
- Buying In High Park
- Buying A West End Condo
- First Time Buyers In Junction Triangle
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
I first met Kim through my best friends who had previously purchased with her. Kim helped me through my very first home purchase and allthough it was nerve wracking, she walked me through it, steered me clear when I was uncertain and took time to truly understand what my goals were. I spent time with Kim so that she understood where I wanted to live, what was important to me and what my financial comfort level was. All of this was something I appreciated more than most people realize as I was out of the country for the most part and with her study of my needs, she was able to search on my behalf.
What was it like when you first started looking at properties with Kim? What were you most interested and how did Kim help you narrow down your choices?
Kim and I first started looking at properties before I even realized what I could afford, once I had a number, she was narrowed our searches down based on what I was looking for in a lifestyle. She was very aware of what I wanted to spend, where I wanted to live and how I wanted to live. She had to remind me of my own goals that I had outlined at times if I got overly impressed by a property, and yet I am so thrilled that I followed her advice and loved both of the the two purchases I have made with her.
Once you found a home that you were interested in, how did you proceed and what aid did Kim provide?
For my first home, Kim and I communicated primaril via email. Due to my schedule abroad I was barely available during "Business" hours and she worked on my availabilty and answered every question I had. Kim made the signing of documents so easy as we had to do everything electronicaly via scanners.
Tell us about how your negotiations went once you found a home you wanted. What assistance did Kim give you throughout this process?
Kim helped me find the right financial medium for a mortgage and more importantly shared legal contacts with me, who I have retained for further business. She made it personal and walked me through it all.
How did everything go once you closed the deal? Also, how have you been enjoying your new home?
Kim keeps me in the loop when she thinks there may be something I am interested in and she is always there if I have a question about the market or my existing properties. Kim helped me buy my second property and she knew how to read exactly what I was looking for. I love my neighborhood and when it is time to move on again, she will be the first one I call.