- Buying My Bloordale Village Home
- Buying Our First Home On Armstrong
- Our First Home In Roncesvalles Village
- Buying Our First Home In Hillcrest Village
- My Two Condos In King West
- Stanley's New House In Parkdale
- Buying Our First Condo Together
- My Home I Bought In Leslieville
- Buying Our Roncesvalles Avenue Property
- Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- Our Transfer From Montreal To Bloor West Village
- My Two New Homes
- Purchasing Our First Home In Corso Italia
- My First Purchase In Toronto
- Buying My First Home In Mount Dennis
- Buy Our First Home In Oakville
- Purchasing My Home In Corso Italia
- My 2 Home Purchases In Toronto
- Our First Home In Humber Summit
- Buying Our Victorian In South Parkdale
- Buying In A Tough Market
- Referred To Kim Kehoe To Buy My First Condo
- Our Experience Buying Our First Home
- Buying In Bloor West Village
- Buying Our First Home
- Buying Our First Home In Roncesvalles
- Selling Multiple Times With Kim
- Buying In High Park
- Buying A West End Condo
- First Time Buyers In Junction Triangle
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
Kim has handled three real estate transactions for me. A few years ago she sold my 19 room Victorian house in Beaconsfield Village. Then she aided my purchase of a home in the Bloor Dufferin Area. Now, in the spring of 2010 she has sold my home for me.
What was it like when you first started looking at properties with Kim? What were you most interested and how did Kim help you narrow down your choices?
I can only address the selling of my Bloor-Dufferin home. It was a very quick, smooth, seamless transition. Kim did an assessment for value/price and made suggestions about what I might do to "spruce it up". Within a couple of days my home was on the market. There was an agent's open house, followed by a two day public open house, and then several days later offers were presented. Kim's strategy in terms of pricing and timing was excellent and I was really surprised and pleased at the final offer that was accepted. Fantastic!!!
How did everything go once you closed the deal? Also, how have you been enjoying your new home?
Overall, I am really really pleased in my dealings with Kim. She is completley professional but personal, warm and will get the work that's needed - done!!