- Selling Our Bungalow In Mimico
- My Properties I Sold In Roncesvalles And King West
- Bought And Sold A Condo
- My Experiences With Kim In High Park And Parkdale
- Selling My Parkdale New Build
- Selling Our Fern Avenue Home
- My Adorable Home In South Parkdale
- Selling Our Long Branch Condo
- Selling Our Fuller Avenue Home
- Selling Our Blackthorn Avenue Home
- Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling Our Home On Sorauren Avenue
- Selling My Detached Victorian In Roncesvalles
- My Experience With Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling My Home On Galley Avenue
- Our Beautiful Restored Victorian In South Parkdale
- Selling My Home Without Listing It
- Selling My Bungalow In Mimico
- Our Quick Sale On Fairview
- Selling Our Semi In Bloor West
- Selling Our Parkdale Victorian
- Selling Our Junction Triangle Home
- Selling A Roncesvalles Home
- My Life Selling And Buying With Kim Kehoe Thus Far
- My Buying And Selling Experiences With Kim In Roncesvalles
- Buying And Selling Our Bloor West Home
- Selling And Buying Our Home In West Oak Trails
- Selling My Home In Parkdale
- Selling On Legion Road And Buying Our First Condo Together
- Buying And Selling In The Junction
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
Met her through a real estate liason and I liked her genuine quality
What did Kim do to guide you in your market research when you were setting a price? How did you come to your final decision?
We constantly checked what was going on in the neighbourhood.
How did you prepare your house for showing and/or being photographed? What are your thoughts on how the open houses were handled?
We did not stage the house. The open houses were fine. No real thoughts on that
How do you feel Kim handled the negotiation? How did the negotiations go and what had been your expectations?
Kim met all my requirements and worked with me. If I were uncomfortable with something, she did not press me which I appreciated. She was always available, sympathetic to my needs and made the whole process as painless as possible.
How did the final closing of the sale go? Looking back is there anything you would have done differently? Is there anything that Kim did that you particularly appreciated?
Difficulties with the closing had nothing to do with Kim or my lawyer and everything ultimately worked out according to the timetable we set. I liked that Kim did not push me in any direction. There was even talk of pulling the house off the market and she handled the idea with respect and grace. I like Kim's demeanor, her hard work and her incite on how to deal with her customers.