- Selling Our Bungalow In Mimico
- My Properties I Sold In Roncesvalles And King West
- Bought And Sold A Condo
- My Experiences With Kim In High Park And Parkdale
- Selling My Parkdale New Build
- Selling Our Fern Avenue Home
- My Adorable Home In South Parkdale
- Selling Our Long Branch Condo
- Selling Our Fuller Avenue Home
- Selling Our Blackthorn Avenue Home
- Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling Our Home On Sorauren Avenue
- Selling My Detached Victorian In Roncesvalles
- My Experience With Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling My Home On Galley Avenue
- Our Beautiful Restored Victorian In South Parkdale
- Selling My Home Without Listing It
- Selling My Bungalow In Mimico
- Our Quick Sale On Fairview
- Selling Our Semi In Bloor West
- Selling Our Parkdale Victorian
- Selling Our Junction Triangle Home
- Selling A Roncesvalles Home
- My Life Selling And Buying With Kim Kehoe Thus Far
- My Buying And Selling Experiences With Kim In Roncesvalles
- Buying And Selling Our Bloor West Home
- Selling And Buying Our Home In West Oak Trails
- Selling My Home In Parkdale
- Selling On Legion Road And Buying Our First Condo Together
- Buying And Selling In The Junction
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
I first met Kim in 2003 (I think this was the year, if not correct me) when I was selling my house on Galley Ave. She returned my call promptly and was very professional and fiendly.
What did Kim do to guide you in your market research when you were setting a price? How did you come to your final decision?
She presented a list of properties in my area that were sold, or were for sale, compatible to mine. I used the list as my guide.
How did you prepare your house for showing and/or being photographed? What are your thoughts on how the open houses were handled?
As Kim said I really did not need that much of preparation, as I do keep my house tidy and not cluttered. I do not like open houses for the public, so we did only one for each, public and agents. They went ok
How do you feel Kim handled the negotiation? How did the negotiations go and what had been your expectations?
What I liked the most, she did not pressure me into anything, I decided on the price. Negotiations went smoothly and I was very pleased with her services.
How did the final closing of the sale go? Looking back is there anything you would have done differently? Is there anything that Kim did that you particularly appreciated?
Kim sold two of my properties, I was happy with both transactions. Kim always answered my questions, returned my calls, and respected my privacy.