- Selling Our Bungalow In Mimico
- My Properties I Sold In Roncesvalles And King West
- Bought And Sold A Condo
- My Experiences With Kim In High Park And Parkdale
- Selling My Parkdale New Build
- Selling Our Fern Avenue Home
- My Adorable Home In South Parkdale
- Selling Our Long Branch Condo
- Selling Our Fuller Avenue Home
- Selling Our Blackthorn Avenue Home
- Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling Our Home On Sorauren Avenue
- Selling My Detached Victorian In Roncesvalles
- My Experience With Buying And Selling With Kim
- Selling My Home On Galley Avenue
- Our Beautiful Restored Victorian In South Parkdale
- Selling My Home Without Listing It
- Selling My Bungalow In Mimico
- Our Quick Sale On Fairview
- Selling Our Semi In Bloor West
- Selling Our Parkdale Victorian
- Selling Our Junction Triangle Home
- Selling A Roncesvalles Home
- My Life Selling And Buying With Kim Kehoe Thus Far
- My Buying And Selling Experiences With Kim In Roncesvalles
- Buying And Selling Our Bloor West Home
- Selling And Buying Our Home In West Oak Trails
- Selling My Home In Parkdale
- Selling On Legion Road And Buying Our First Condo Together
- Buying And Selling In The Junction
Can you tell us how you first met Kim and about your initial experiences?
We found Kim from an open house in our area, and arranged her to make an assessment of our property. Kim gave us a very strong impression of her professionalism; from the materials she prepared to the way her presentation and analysis was performed. She seems very reserved, yet we still felt that she was very concerned with our best interest.
What did Kim do to guide you in your market research when you were setting a price? How did you come to your final decision?
Kim did a very thorough and objective comparative analysis of our property in our area with very strong supporting market data as well as the current market trend and seasonality of market price fluctuation. In contrast to most other agents who usually try to drive down the seller’s expectation with the listing price, she suggested a best possible, yet reasonable listing price which is actually a little bit more than we expected, but it seems that Kim is confident on the price and she is committed to work on it. We decided to give her the chance to help us to sell the property with slight adjustment of listing price based on our situation.
How did you prepare your house for showing and/or being photographed? What are your thoughts on how the open houses were handled?
We actually did a 6-month preparation from inside to outside including cleaning, painting, new furniture and deco before listing. Kim arranged a professional photographer. As result, the material coming out is very impressive and professional. The open house was very good, although we didn't get offer at that time.
How do you feel Kim handled the negotiation? How did the negotiations go and what had been your expectations?
Kim is a very good negotiator, and most importantly, she is always putting our interest at first priority. You can trust her that she is working on your best interest. Once you had chance to work with her as your agent you would know the feeling I am talking about here.
How did the final closing of the sale go? Looking back is there anything you would have done differently? Is there anything that Kim did that you particularly appreciated?
Believe or not we got three offers in three consecutive days and each consecutive offer is better than the previous one not only on price but also on settlement terms and we accepted the third offer. When I look back I've nothing to regret at all. Obviously, Kim helped us sell our property at best possible price at that time, all thanks to her determination, dedication and strong negotiation, and we appreciate all of these, but there is one thing that really moved me. One thing is that after more than a month of listing, and lots of visiting but no offer, we are so depressed and almost want to give up the price, it is Kim that actually encouraged us to hang on and told us that the offer may just be around the corner, and what happened next proved that her hunch is absolutely right. I know a lot of other agents would take this chance to play your psychology, drive down price to get a quick sale (no offense to those agents but that is the truth). And what Kim did in this situation tells us that she really put her clients' interest before her own. Thank you Kim! If I need to buy or sell property again, I will definitely choose Kim again. Also, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Kim to my friends and relatives.